Profile – Liz Brooke
Liz Brooke is the Director of Aurion Solutions, a consulting company which prides itself on personalised service and has been in operation for over 11 years. Liz Brooke is in a consultancy role and has over 18 years’ experience in health and safety and injury management in both the public and private sectors.
Liz Brooke is highly sought after not only for her experience and expertise, but for her professionalism, personable character and ‘can do’ attitude. She travels extensively internationally and nationally for her work and receives exceptional feedback from her client base.
More about Aurion Solutions
Liz Brooke’s background in injury and risk management, and health and safety extends across various industries with some of her most recent projects being undertaken for Telstra Corporation (both domestically and internationally), Amazon Australia, the disability industry with Scope as well as Melbourne University, Southern and Melbourne Health, various city councils, Estates & Wines and Crown Casinos. Additionally, she has successfully undertaken projects within other government institutions and multinational corporations including Coles Group, Myer and Grainflow.
Liz Brooke has provided consultation services, including the development of health and safety policies and procedures, auditing, risk assessments and training packages to many private and government organisations within a multitude of industries both nationally and internationally.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training
- RABQSA Auditing Course
Areas of Expertise
- Integrated WHS/OHS Management Systems
- OHS legislation (Vic)
- WHS legislation (Model WHS laws)
- Health and Safety Training
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Manual Handling / Ergonomics
- Policy and Procedure review and development
- Assessment and Audit
Projects and Services
- Consulting on health and safety management systems in both Victorian OHS and National WHS laws.
- Risk mitigation strategies and implementation.
- Development of Train the Trainer packages, including ergonomics in office environments both nationally and internationally.
- Conducting baseline health and safety assessments for small to medium businesses.
- Implementation of health and safety management systems.
- Training on ergonomics, manual handling, WHS laws, safety culture and bullying in the workplace.
- Worksafe approved Trainer.
- Manager/Supervisor and Health and Safety Representative (HSR) training.
- Executive management and board briefings, strategic policy and planning and internal coaching.
- Review and development of policies and procedures to assist with preparation of certification audits.
- Completion of Audits, assessing compliance against AS/NZ 4801, SafetyMAP and NAT across various industries.
- Project management, including the implementation of a large scale project rolled out to 3000 managers and 95000 employees of a large Australian retailer.